Modernization of the 5,5 Mpa auxiliary compressor station
Our task was to develop a detailed design in the construction, mechanical and electrical sectors for the modernization of an auxiliary 5.5 Mpa compressor station in a hydroelectric power plant.
The modernization project included:
– installation of two air compressors (one basic and one spare) with the following parameters: capacity 0.7-:-1.0 Nm3/min, nominal 55 bar, oil-free compressed air;
– execution of technological installations necessary for proper operation of the compressors;
– installation of 5.5 Mpa and 1.6 Mpa tanks;
– installation of a compressed air reduction station from 5.5 Mpa to 1.6 Mpa;
– installation of a compressed air reduction station from 3.0 Mpa to 1.6 Mpa;
– installation of a compressed air reduction station from 1.6 Mpa to 0.8 Mpa;
– installation of a compressed air reduction station from 1.6 Mpa to 0.08 Mpa;
– arrangement of main and accompanying equipment;
– installation of a new system – fixed aerosol fire-fighting equipment as a fire protection for the compressor room;
– modernisation of the supply and exhaust ventilation system in the compressor room;
– making electrical installations for supplying and controlling compressors and auxiliary equipment;
– development of technological documentation for carrying out modernization works in a manner ensuring the supply of compressed air of the existing parameters to all recipients serviced by the compressor room.
– acceptance of documentation at the UDT.
The project was executed using Autodesk Plant 3D software, Autodesk Navisworks, Autocad Mechanical.