1. General information
1. This policy applies to the Website operating under the url address: www.navic.no
2. The website operator and personal data administrator is: NAVIC Engineering AS
3. The operator’s e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
5. The website uses personal data for the following purposes of presenting an offer or information
6. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
– By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called “cookies”).
Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
1. Using the site does not require logging in or providing your personal data. By sending us an email you can be sure that the information we received is secure.
2. NAVIC periodically changes its administrative password.
3. To protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
4. An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
1. The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s server: Ogicom.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on how to use the data
1. In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
– hosting company on the basis of entrustment
2. Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
3. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
– access to personal data concerning you,
– correcting them,
– processing restrictions,
– and data transfer.
4. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of exercising legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to objection cannot be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular, determination, investigation or defense of claims.
5. The Administrator’s actions may be subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection,
ul. Stawki 2,
6. Providing personal data is voluntary.
7. Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union and the European Economic Area.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. The Website uses two basic types of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
5. Website browsing software (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
2. Follow the instructions of your web browser to manage cookies settings.