Lime stone meal milling plant in Raciszyn
The aim of the investment was to build and preform start-up of a limestone meal milling plant. The NAVIC team was responsible for the detail design of the entire plant in all disciplines and for supervision and support during start-up. The investment was completed in accordance with the assumed deadline, reaching the planned production capacity.
NAVIC’s design works included among others:
1. Process related installations in the field of:
– the system of meal transport to storage tanks
– stone transport system to buffer silos
– roller-disk mill with the filter and process gas recirculation system
– process control
2. The buildings of the mill hall with a control room and a switchgear, a laboratory with social facilities and a gatehouse.
3. Storage silos with supporting structures and a loading station for cars.
4. Gas installation network with gas tanks.
5. Power system for the entire plant.
6. Land development with rainwater tank and seeping system.
Area of buildings: 2.800 m2
The capacity of the silos: 700 m3
Production capacity:: 50 t/h