Piping design for stone wool production line
The scope of work was to design the technological piping of the new L6 stone wool production line. The project included among others:
– Construction project of the gas installation;
– Detailed design of the gas detection system;
– Detailed design of the technological piping, consisting of, among others: Building design of the gas installation; Detailed design of the gas detection system;
Within the work we designed:
– Battery scrap storage hall with a battery scrap tank containing electrolyte,
– Battery scrap processing hall with foundations for technological equipment,
– Electrolyte tanks with drip pan and electrolyte discharge system,
– Material boxes,
– The social – laboratory building and the gateway building.
Detailed design of the technological piping, consisting of, among others:
– cooling oil pipelines – 4 barg, 170°C;
– cooling water pipelines – 3 barg, 109°C;
– compressed air pipelines;
– technical oxygen pipelines;
– natural gas pipelines;
– binder pipelines;
– technical and fire water pipelines;
– Project execution using Autodesk Plant 3D, Autodesk Navisworks, Bentley AutoPipe.
The total number of pipelines designed is 7 km.