Project for modernisation of the system of supply pumps for the recovery boiler
Under the mandate, the NAVIC team was responsible for three main tasks:
– Executive project,
– Author’s supervision,
– As-built documentation.
The above tasks included:
– inventory of the existing technical and technological infrastructure with verification of the existing design documentation to the extent necessary to install a new turbine driven pump and redesigned installations;
– obtaining all necessary studies, agreements, opinions, decisions, including those in UDT-CERT for changes in SIL operation;
– carrying out an impact analysis of the planned modernization, i.e. installation of an additional KSB pump type HGM 3/9 with a steam drive by SIEMENS type SST 050 adapted for continuous operation and preparation of the installation for operation based on turbine drive pumps as the main power supply pumps;
– KTT design for equipment with delivery periods longer than 6 months;
– detailed design for new installations and equipment in all industries (construction, installation, electrical, control and instrumentation systems and MSS);
– updating the design of the system for ensuring proper level of SIL safety integrity for the recovery boiler.
The project was carried out using Autodesk Plant 3D software, Autodesk Navisworks, Autocad Mechanical.