Design of water and steam installations within a recovery boiler
The task assigned to us was to develop technical documentation of reconstruction and rebuilding:
– demineralized water installation,
– the cooling system for circulating pumps,
– of the condensate system,
– the process steam system,
– cooling systems for feed pumps,
The documentation delivered to the client was the final result of the work previously performed by us, including:
– 3D scan,
– analysis of pipelines and technological processes,
– local visions and a feasibility study during the renovation stopover,
– the selection of materials and fittings.
The scope of the contract also included supervision over the performance of works during the renovation on the facility.
The project was performed using Autodesk Plant 3D software, Autodesk Navisworks, Autocad Mechanical.